Join us for our first ever Women’s Arbor Camp – This is a Women Only Event
3-day, Hands-on Training: $1500 (Save $300/Reduced from $1800)
- Day 1 – Climber Operations
- Day 2 – Chainsaw Operations
- Day 3 – Work Positioning on a Spar
Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use
- Chainsaw recommended (20-32″ bar)
- (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: i.e. footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
Spend these 3 days with your instructors:
Venue: Academy-Trained Santa Rosa, California
1544 Ludwig Avenue, Santa Rosa, 95407, United States
You are more than welcome to stay in the bunkhouse, which is located on company grounds for free or you can stay in a nearby hotel at your own costs. If you do decide to stay in the bunkhouse please bring a warm sleeping bag and pillow.
Breakfast lunch and dinner will be provided by the Academy.