Class Training Topics
- (EHAP)Electrical Hazard Awareness Program
- (ERP) Emergency Response Plan
- Climber Aerial Rescue
- Aerial Lift Rescue
*Only 30 spots available per class
Includes breakfast & lunch
- All tests are now online, paper tests are no longer accepted. Everyone completing an online test must have their own unique email address (NOT a shared company email) to participate and receive an individualized certificate upon completion.
- Due to the new assignment process for programs, all orders should only contain courses for your own company’s employees. We cannot support courses purchased for other company employees. All orders are now connected electronically to your TCIA account and can only be assigned to employees associated with your company.
- As the purchaser, you will receive an email at the time of purchase with TCIA Product Purchase Info in the subject line which contains instructions on how to assign the course to an individual within your company.
Personal climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use.
- (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
You are more than welcome to stay in the bunkhouse, which is located on company grounds for free or you can stay in a nearby hotel at your own costs. If you do decide to stay in the bunkhouse please bring a warm sleeping bag and pillow.
Breakfast lunch and dinner will be provided by the Academy.