Class Training Topics
- Precision Chainsaw Maintenance/G.U.T.S
- Chain Sharpening
- Proper Starting Procedures
- Proper handling of the chainsaw
- Limbing and cutting procedures
- 5 part plan to felling trees
- Introduction to Precision Felling operations
*Only 30 Hands-On spots available per class- 7 CEUs available
Includes breakfast & lunch
Personal chainsaw is optional and must pass inspection prior to use.
- (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
- Chaps or Chainsaw pants
You are more than welcome to stay in the bunkhouse, which is located on company grounds for free or you can stay in a nearby hotel at your own costs. If you do decide to stay in the bunkhouse please bring a warm sleeping bag and pillow.
Breakfast lunch and dinner will be provided by the Academy.