Event Phone: 800-780-0307
3-Day Hands-On Training: $1500 (Save $300/Reduced from $1800)
Class Training Topics
- Day 1 – Chainsaw Operations
- Day 2 – Climber Operations
- Day 3 – Precision Cutting
*Only 30 spots available per class
Includes breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Lodging (Breakfast at 7 a.m.)
- Climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use
- Chainsaw recommended (20-32″ bar)
- (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: i.e. footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
You are more than welcome to stay in the bunkhouse, which is located on company grounds for free or you can stay in a nearby hotel at your own costs. If you do decide to stay in the bunkhouse please bring a warm sleeping bag and pillow.
Breakfast lunch and dinner will be provided by the Academy.