This is an in-person course, and you must register for the event. In-person training is not always available. If you do not see any future dates when clicking “Take this Course” then please check back for future training dates.
1 Day, Hands On Course: $600
Throughout this course we will cover a variety of rigging techniques used in our industry which will allow you to push your skills to the highest level. Whether it be negative rigging, vertical speed line, lifting, span rigging, or just focusing on basic rigging, this course covers it all.
*All climbing gear and PPE must pass gear inspection to use.
Class Training Topics
- Basic rigging operations & techniques
- Loads and forces
- Work positioning on a spar
- Proper starting procedures of a chainsaw
- Negative rigging on a spar
*Only 20 Hands-On spots available per class
*Must have at least 6 months climbing experience
Includes breakfast & lunch
- Required (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
- Personal climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use.