This is an in-person course, and you must register for the event. In-person training is not always available. If you do not see any future dates when clicking “Take this Course” then please check back for future training dates.
2 Day, Hands On Course: $1200
Class Training Topics
- Precision Felling Skills and Techniques
*Only 30 Hands-On spots available per class
*Must have at least 6 months chainsaw experience
Includes breakfast & lunch
- Required (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
- Chainsaw protective pants or chaps (recommended)
- Optional : Rear handle chainsaw 20”-36” bar (recommended)
- Personal felling gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use.