This is an in-person course, and you must register for the event. In-person training is not always available. If you do not see any future dates when clicking “Take this Course” then please check back for future training dates.
1 Day, Hands On Training: $600 (Discount price may be available and given at checkout)
Class Training Topics
- Chainsaw Safety/Skill assessment
- Proper work Positioning on a spar
- Proper Handling and Starting procedures on a spar
- Precision cutting method from a spar
*Only 20 Hands-On spots available per class / Includes breakfast & lunch
*Must have at least 6 months climbing experience
Personal climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use.
- (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
- Chainsaw protective pants or chaps (optional)
- Climbing Harness / Climbing Rope (recommended)
- Climbing System and Lanyard/ Flip Line (recommended)
- Climbing spurs/gaffs (recommended)
- Rear handle chainsaw 18-32” bar (recommended)