This is an in-person course, and you must register for the event. In-person training is not always available. If you do not see any future dates when clicking “Take this Course” then please check back for future training dates.
5 Day Hands-on Course: $3500
Class Training Topics
- Climber Operations
- Aerial Rescue
- Chainsaw operations
- Precision cutting on a spar
- Felling & Rigging Operations
*30 spots available
*Must have at least 6 months climbing experience
Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner & lodging
Personal climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use.
- Required (PPE) Personal Protective equipment: ie footwear (boots), helmet, work attire, safety glasses and ear protection
- Personal climbing gear is optional and must pass gear inspection prior to use
- Chainsaws are recommended 20-32″ bar